Thursday 23 May 2013

WHAT AMAZES FATHER GOD AND JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR


Faith like the Centurion (Luk 7:1-10)

Luk 7:7 .....but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.

AND

A determined , passionate, hart driven out cry to Jesus for mercy as shown by the Blind man Jericho (Luk 18:35-43)

Luk 18:38-39 And he cried, saying, Jesus, Son of David! Have mercy on me. And they who were in front rebuked him that he should be quiet. But he cried so much the more, Son of David! Have mercy on me.
THAT brings Jesus to a stand still, THAT amazes Him, THAT captures the heart of Jesus and GOD!!!

Luk 7:9 And hearing these things, Jesus marveled at him. And turning to the crowd following Him, He said, I say to you, I have not found such faith, no, not in Israel.

Luk 18:40 Then Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him,

No comments: