Thursday 23 July 2009

Change your life today. You don't have to accept where you are in life.

Positive Power Card; Change your life today. You don't have to accept where you are in life.

What a striking Power Card!?

If You are not a Believer?
Mar 1:14-15 GW
(14)
After John had been put in prison, Jesus went to Galilee and told people the Good News of God.
(15) He said, "The time has come, and the kingdom of God is near. Change the way you think and act, and believe the Good News."

If you want to Believe?
Rom 10:9-10 GW
(9) If you declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God brought him back to life, you will be saved.
(10) By believing you receive God's approval, and by declaring your faith you are saved.

If you do Believe?
Joh 10:27-28 GW
(27) My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are. They follow me,
(28) and I give them eternal life. They will never be lost, and no one will tear them away from me.


If you want to grow in Believe?
1Pe 2:6-12 GW
(6) That is why Scripture says, "I am laying a chosen and precious cornerstone in Zion, and the person who believes in him will never be ashamed."
(7) This honor belongs to those who believe. But to those who don't believe: "The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,
(8) a stone that people trip over, a large rock that people find offensive." The people tripped over the word because they refused to believe it. Therefore, this is how they ended up.
(9) However, you are chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, people who belong to God. You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God, who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
(10) Once you were not God's people, but now you are. Once you were not shown mercy, but now you have been shown mercy.
(11) Dear friends, since you are foreigners and temporary residents in the world, I'm encouraging you to keep away from the desires of your corrupt nature. These desires constantly attack you.
(12) Live decent lives among unbelievers. Then, although they ridicule you as if you were doing wrong while they are watching you do good things, they will praise God on the day he comes to help you.


Is it chance or did this card come up to remind me of me having declared my faith on 23rd February 2009? Exactly 5 months today.

Everyone knows their birth date. Do you remember your date haven been reborn through Jesus Christ, our Saviour? I, for one, is excited to be reminded; thank You Lord, for 5 glorious, enlightening months of faith!

I gave you above some scripts for different levels of faith (my view). Been confronted with questions, listening to the Holy Spirit, studing the living word; then to me it is a given that one should start to display the fruits of the Holy Spirit, globally taken together into one word; love!.

Last evening I attended our Homesel and the topic for the evening was about the meaning of "been reborn". The chances are that it will become necessary to be able to explain a people what it means to be reborn, how to become reborn, and how to remain true in faith. 2Co 5:17 Whoever is a believer in Christ is a new creation. The old way of living has disappeared. A new way of living has come into existence.

By declaring my faith I know now that I have become reborn with the identity of Jesus Christ, I have received the nature of Christ that will never be lost again. I have received the "incorruptible seed" of our Father. I am a child of our Father, when our Father looks at me, He sees Jesus Christ within me. I am in Christ and Christ is in Me. I have a new ID, I am reborn. (Also My knowledge obtained by attending a "Kruis Seminaar" )

Some of us are outspoken, some are happy with a personal relationship with GOD, some of us are destined to do more. Whatever the case, I believe we are all called to be a witness of the love of GOD Act 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes to you. Then you will be my witnesses to testify about me in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Father, I praise and thank you for an ID in Jesus Christ that we have received, not because we have earned it, but solely as result of your grace. I thank you for a new live, I thank you for the hope that will continuedly grow us in faith. I pray that we all today are directed according to your will, that we bear the fruits of love as we speak and walk the passages of Sanlam. I pray that we listen to the Holy Spirit within us and that by obedience to your voice, a child is today added to your Kingdom. This all I pray throug Jesus Christ, our Saviour. Amen

BLESS YOU!!!

5 comments:

Thys said...

Hi - Ek wil tog net dievolgende byvoeg

Wieger se aanslag is 100 % korrek tov van ons benadering tot die Geestelike sy van ons lewens. Dit is die deel waaroor ons self kan en MOET besluit of ons Christus wil volg of nie !!
Die ander sy is egter ook waar - en dit is dat ons "CONTENT" moet wees met wat ons het en besit , maw ons werk , ons motors, ons huise, en ons moet nie daaroor murmereer nie. In other words we must be at peace with what we have in life at this stage of our lifes because for NOW thats where GOD placed you. He might move you to new areas tomorrow, but for today - thank Him in everything - Ons mag wel na beter dinge aspireer maar terwyl jy aspireer vir beter dinge moet jy die Here elke dag ook dank vir dit wat jy het - of dit nou baie of min is.

Mabin said...

Stem saam.

Ek se altyd dat eintlik is ek een van die rykste mense op aarde!

God is lief vir my.
Ek het 'n wonderlike vrou en kinders
Kos om te eet
'n dak oor my kop
gesondheid
werk
en nog geld vir goed soos vakansies ens.

Sekere kosbare goed kan geld nie koop nie.

Wieger said...

Ek is verheug, dankbaar. Prys GOD!!

PS
Lank gewag vir deelnemende kommunikasie. GOD is werksaam!!!!!

Elmien said...

Ons moet maar net glo en op Hom vertrou, dis al. Dit werk maar net elke keer so as mens terugkyk op jou lewe. Hy sorg dat alles in plek val op die regte tyd, nie op ons tyd nie.

Wieger said...

Ek het terloops 'n getuie wat ek kan gee.

Ons skuld die Universiteit R6100 vir Jaco (stiefseun) se klasgelde wat nou in Augustus betaalbaar is.
My vrou klop by haar ex aan, kry uiteindelik die helfde wat hy belowe het (baie gepraat ), en sy gaan betaal eergister dit in.
Waar nou gaan ons ons helfde dan vandaan kry? ( beplanning is nodig, vertroue in GOD deel ons met GOD in ons gebede)
Gister middag bel die Universiteit;
Hul het baie klagtes oor kostes gehad en die fooie is verminder;
Ons is R1100 in krediet!!!

God hoor werklikwaar ons gebede!!!.