Friday 23 April 2010

Professional Inspirations #16: Be a Blessing

Psa 25:4-5 Make your ways known to me, O LORD, and teach me your paths. (5) Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are God, my savior. I wait all day long for you.

PERFORM YOUR DAILY TASKS TO THE BLESSING OF OTHER

Luk 19:5-10 When Jesus came to the tree, he looked up and said, "Zacchaeus, hurry and come down! I must stay at your house today." (6) Zacchaeus came down quickly and was glad to welcome him into his home. (7) But all the people who saw this began to complain, saying, "He went to be the guest of a notorious sinner!" (8) Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Lord, I'll give half of my possessions to the poor. I'll pay four times as much as I owe if I have cheated anyone in any way." (9) Then Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this home, because he, too, is a descendant of Abraham. (10) For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save the lost."

Zacchaeus, as a Tax Collector worked for the Roman Empire. In the above and at the time after spending time with Jesus, he stood up, and he had a moment; a turn in heart..... He became aware he was a sinner, turned his heart and repented. His reward; He was saved and became a descendent of Abraham, he became a follower of Jesus Christ, he became a Christian.

We need that similar moment in time to be changed, to be born again by the grace of GOD, to receive the Spirit of GOD....and only then we will be able to serve GOD, to serve others..... to have a Testimony!!!....then only we will learn to be a blessing to others.

Lord Jesus, we thank you for your love , your power in us, that same power that GOD used to resurrect and take you to heaven. Thank you that this power, with the help of the Spirit of God, makes us strong in times that we are weak. Please transform us to come aware of YOU in our life, to not want our own will, not to place ourselves first. Lord Jesus, by YOUR power in us, please please be the power of our live, of salvation in us. We pray for this in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ. Amen

2Co 9:12 What you do to serve others not only provides for the needs of God's people, but also produces more and more prayers of thanksgiving to God.


Have a wonderful, blessed weekend.

No comments: