Friday 16 April 2010

Have a BLESSED weekend

Hi all,
May you have a blessed weekend.

I pray for our Lord Jesus to bless you and your family with His grace. Blessed be your health, your work , your emotions, your personal relations and BLESSED be your relationship with GOD, with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I pray for this relationship to be an intimate relationship driven from your heart . I pray for this to become your HEARTS DESIRE.
AMEN


Jas 1:13-17 GW
(13) When someone is tempted, he shouldn't say that God is tempting him. God can't be tempted by evil, and God doesn't tempt anyone.
(14) Everyone is tempted by his own desires as they lure him away and trap him.
(15) Then desire becomes pregnant and gives birth to sin. When sin grows up, it gives birth to death.
(16) My dear brothers and sisters, don't be fooled.
(17) Every good present and every perfect gift comes from above, from the Father who made the sun, moon, and stars. The Father doesn't change like the shifting shadows produced by the sun and the moon.


The above verses keeps me, my mind, my needs, my will, my desires; ...aligned with the will of GOD...keeps me going..

No comments: