Wednesday 31 March 2010

Professional inspirations #10 - Reflect..

Psa 25:4-5 Make your ways known to me, O LORD, and teach me your paths. (5) Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are God, my savior. I wait all day long for you.

REFLECT

Rev 2:4-6 GW However, I have this against you: The love you had at first is gone. (5) Remember how far you have fallen. Return to me and change the way you think and act, and do what you did at first....

I reflected on my path with the Lord this last year. I remembered my first Passover experience last year, the fact that we were camping, the experience of holding our own Lord's Supper, just reflecting on what we are...children of GOD, only possible through Jesus Christ. Joh 14:6 Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me.

740 years BC this view of the coming Messiah was recorded.

Isa 52:13-15 GW My servant (the Messiah i.e. Jesus) will be successful. He will be respected, praised, and highly honored.
(14) Many will be shocked by him. His appearance will be so disfigured that he won't look like any other man. His looks will be so disfigured that he will hardly look like a human.
(15) He will cleanse many nations with his blood. Kings will shut their mouths because of him. They will see things that they had never been told. They will understand things that they had never heard.


Today (2260 years later) we have the privilege to be able to know this fact to be true.

Thank You Lord Jesus that I do understand what you have done for me.Thank you Holy Spirit for leading me to reflect, honour, praise, worship you Lord Jesus our Saviour. Amen

No comments: