Monday 1 March 2010

Professional inspirations invite

Jesus to his disciples;
(Joh 16:32-33) The time is coming, and is already here, when all of you will be scattered. Each of you will go your own way and leave me all alone. Yet, I'm not all alone, because the Father is with me. (33) I've told you this so that my peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world."


Directed at his disciples but also applicable to each of us? Is it not that we are in Jesus and Jesus is in us?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each of us want to be successful. Being successful is not just about status and money, but also about giving honour to GOD for having income, security , success & status.


I have found a suite of inspirations as how to work but also be focused on the GOD's grace and influence in our professional life.

No comments: