Wednesday 3 March 2010

Professional Inspirations #2 - Manage pressure with Jesus

Psa 25:4-5 Make your ways known to me, O LORD, and teach me your paths. (5) Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are God, my savior. I wait all day long for you.

MANAGE THE PRESSURE TOGETHER WITH JESUS

Rom 8:31 What can we say about all of this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Probably the most effective technique to get a handle on the stress in is to turn to Jesus. God designed you and me in a way that our spirit, mind and body would react together in a marvellous way when we feel tense and anxious and “heavy” and set our heart and mind on Jesus.

How do we “Come to Jesus?”

Pray, listen to inspirational music. Sit or walk quietly and listen for His voice. Cry out to Him in desperation. Read His Word, the Bible. Get on your knees and pour out your heart to Him.
Do this, and Jesus promises that He will give us rest.

Mat 11:28-30 GW "Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (29) Place my yoke over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves (30) because my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Lord Jesus, I pray for Your voice to fill our souls. I pray Jesus, to make us aware of You, every minute of every day. We honor and praise you Father GOD, we love you Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit we ask your continued guidance in us. Amen

Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: