Tuesday 9 March 2010

Profesional Inspirations #4 - GOD works through you

Psa 25:4-5 Make your ways known to me, O LORD, and teach me your paths. (5) Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are God, my savior. I wait all day long for you.

GOD WORKS THROUGH YOU

For GOD to be able to use you and me, we need to seek Him first and then GOD will find us, use us!

Heb 11:6 No one can please God without faith. Whoever goes to God must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

1Ch 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Seeking God's face means in fact seeking his heart. God promises me and you: "You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek me with all your heart" i.e. Jer 29:13-14 GW When you look for me, you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, (14) I will let you find me, declares the LORD......

But what do we really do most of the time? Do we not generally seek God for what He can do for us i.e. prayers to please heal, please give, please fix?

If we keep seeking GOD in this way, if we continue to hold on to earthly things; we most certainly will never ascend to the level of stepping into heavenly things.

We can't come face to face with God unless we
1.) humble ourselves,
2.) pray and
3.) turn from our wicked ways.
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

We need to find out from Him what things in our lives are displeasing to Him.

We find what is "wicked" to God ( not according to the will of GOD) through prayer and reading His Word, allowing the Holy Spirit to reveal those things to us we need to get rid of.

If we do this,

THEN .....

we will find GOD,

and THEN

GOD will start to work thru us!!! Php 2:13 It is God who produces in you the desires and actions that please him.

No comments: