Friday 21 August 2009

GOD's GRACE

1Th 2:13 Here is another reason why we never stop thanking God: When you received God's word from us, you realized it wasn't the word of humans. Instead, you accepted it for what it really is-the word of God. This word is at work in you believers.

Yesterday was a day of blessings for me. Do you experience things that happened, a then realize that you must thank GOD?

Before my repentance certain thinks happened and "I thanked my luck" , but today I know two things;
1) build on an intimate relationship with God
2) living a life within the Spirit

My son bought a car recently ( 3 weeks ago ), drove it for one week and the engine seized. The dealer did'nt really want to honour its 30 day warranty and the issue started to involve into a dispute. The guarantee that my son paid for (R4000) has however after 2 weeks agreed to pay the full costs of +-R35000 for fixing the engine. God gave me then the opportunity to spread His Word. God gave me the opportunity to tell my son, that it is "not just luck", but the grace of GOD at work.

In October I am invited to go on a outreach to Lesotho. Own transport and funds is required. My bakkie needed repairs, a license, spending money, fuel and lodging, total estimated costs R10 000+. I was told to trust that GOD will provide and started by asking the convener (Fanie) for options to reduce costs. He answered by informing that I can come along, only spending money required i.e. +- R600. He's approach was one of obedience to the voice of Holy Spirit, once again the realization of the grace of GOD at work.

My discussions this last two weeks with my son, is particularly important to me, as it is building and improving a somewhat not so happy history. Fanie's offer is self explanatory, just awesome!

I realize and this is what I want to testify hereby;

The community of Christ is more than just one of faith, but also one of growing relations!

Joh 4:23-24 GW
(23) Indeed, the time is coming, and it is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. The Father is looking for people like that to worship him.
(24) God is a spirit. Those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."


It is my prayer, that you and your family experience a blessed weekend. I pray for you to receive all that you expect, that you are comforted and that you have loving relations with all around you. Thank you Father, for Your grace, for Jesus Christ our Redeemer, and the wonderfull working of the Holy Spirit in me / us.

BLESS YOU

No comments: