Wednesday 23 September 2009

My Christiaan KPA

This last week GOD has embarked on giving me another view of the Mystery of GOD'S Kingdom.

I know that GOD has given me eternal life, through his Son, Jesus Christ (1Jn 5:11). This I know by having confessed and been forgiven all my sins (1Jn 1:9). Having confessed my sins, GOD is just and faithfull to cleanse me from all righteousness (1Jn 2:9). By knowing Jesus has GOD's approval, in believing in Jesus, I am standing right before GOD (1Jn 2:29). By believing in Jesus, I have to walk the walk of Jesus (1Jn 2:6).

My Christian KPA Objectives are;

Mat 6:33 But first, be concerned about his kingdom and what has his approval. Then all these things will be provided for you.

Mat 22:37 Jesus answered him, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'

Mat 22:39 The second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself.'

Mat 28:19 So wherever you go, make disciples of all nations: Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

1Ti 4:16 Focus on your life and your teaching. Continue to do what I've told you. If you do this, you will save yourself and those who hear you.

Luk 21:36 Be alert at all times. Pray so that you have the power to escape everything that is about to happen and to stand in front of the Son of Man."

2Co 7:1 Since we have these promises, dear friends, we need to cleanse ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit and live a holy life in the fear of God.

Measurement;

1Jn 2:29 If you know that Christ has God's approval, you also know that everyone who does what God approves of has been born from God.

I pray that, the source of hope, fill you with joy and peace through your faith in him. Then you will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Rom 15:13 )

Mar 13:31 The earth and the heavens will disappear, but my words will never disappear.

Have a BLESSED weekend

No comments: