Wednesday 12 May 2010

Professional Inspirations #20: Plan together with GOD

Psa 25:4-5 Make your ways known to me, O LORD, and teach me your paths. (5) Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are God, my savior. I wait all day long for you.

PLAN TOGETHER WITH GOD

Joh 16:33 I've told you this so that my peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world."

Joh 17:1-3 After saying this, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "Father, the time is here. Give your Son glory so that your Son can give you glory. (2) After all, you've given him authority over all humanity so that he can give eternal life to all those you gave to him. (3) This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you sent.

Tomorrow we are reminded once again of what GOD intended with each human being. We are privileged to have accepted Jesus Christ our Saviour; are privileged by the grace of GOD alone, to have received eternal life; to be called children of GOD; to be able to, through Jesus Christ, to look up to the heavens and interact with the one and only Holy Holy Holy GOD.

I Pray, by the authority of Jesus Christ, and in the name of Jesus Christ, that you experience , remember and glorify Jesus Christ in any way possible tomorrow. In His name, I ask Jesus to bless you with a renewed mind and will to continue, persist, seek and plan through Jesus Christ and according to GOD's will alone. Amen & Amen

2Co 12:9 But he (Jesus) told me (Paul / us): "My kindness is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak." So I will (let us) brag even more about my (our) weaknesses in order that Christ's power will live in me (us).

No comments: